- Wedding gowns
- Leather care
- Next Day Rush available
Bring your garments in for professional cleaning as soon as possible after staining occurs. Stains or soils left too long may become permanent.
WARNING: Home spotting chemicals can cause damage to “Dry Cleaning Only” garments.
- Discuss any stains with our cleaning staff.
- Keep perfumes, lotions, deodorants and other toiletries away from clothes. These products likely contain alcohol which will damage some dyes.
- Protect garments, especially those made of silk, from excessive perspiration, as this can cause dyes to discolor.
- Have matching pieces of an ensemble cleaned together so any color fading will be uniform.
- Protect your garments from prolonged exposure to direct light.
- Don’t press stained or soiled clothing, as the heat may set some stains.