Justice Benefit - An Affordable Legal Resource
A Full Service Personal, Family and Business Legal and Identity Protection Resource | Gun Owner Protection | Home Business Protection | Commercial Driver Protection | Trial Defense Protection | Small Business Protection | Ride Share Driver Protection | Business+ Business Consulting & Services.
Through our legal resource partners, we offer three specialized legal resources:
- We provide valuable services for individuals and families to help protect them from Identity Theft and providing the ability to talk to an attorney without worrying about the high hourly cost (for things like Wills, Speeding Tickets, Legal advice etc.…) The services are affordable and most people after reviewing the plans decide to protect their families
- We provide voluntary employee benefits for small to medium companies , to help protect their employees from Identity Theft and giving them the ability to talk to an attorney without worry about the high hourly cost (for things like Wills, Speeding Tickets, Legal Advice…). The benefits do not cost the company, and we normally see 50% participation.
- We provide legal services to Small Businesses. Business owners and their top management use these services when legal issues arise… such as debt collection, contract execution and general legal advice. The services are very affordable… many companies have the legal plan, so they do not have to worry about the high hourly cost of attorneys. We often find that when the plan is used just once in a calendar year it more than pays for itself.
About our Legal Resource Partner:
- Established in 1972
- Annual revenue $416 million
- 75 million memberships
- Protecting and empowering 4.37 million lives across U.S. and Canada
- 1 million requests for legal assistance annually
- Dedicated Business Solutions Division — serving 140,000 businesses in the U.S. and Canada
About Law Firms:
- Provider Law Firms in 50 states & 4 provinces of Canada.
- Law firms are paid each month for each member
- Quality Control is our provider law firm’s focus
- Average Attorney Experience is 22 Years
- Average Firm Tenure with us is 18 years
- Average Firm size is 36
- 4000 Local Network Referral Attorneys
- In good standing with the State Bar Association
- Return Call from Lawyer: 4 business hours
- Document Review: 3 business days
- Letter or Phone Call: 3 business days
- Will Preparation: 5 business days
- Referrals: 3 business days
Providing service for these area(s):