Benefits of Joining the Pilot – What’s in it for you
- A built-in community loyalty program that beats competing prices
- SIMBA pays for all your credit card transaction fees through the 2023 pilot period
- SIMBA is waiving sign-up/set-up fees and monthly fees for pilot participants only – indefinitely!
- Redeem grant-supported consumer incentives through sales
- Provide loyalty offers free of charge once on the app
- Your business may qualify for a mobile device to support in-person payment (while supplies last).
- Inform the development of a future custom Local Dollars app for our community
What is a ‘good fit’ business?
- You are wildly popular and have a strong public following
- You have a physical location in Spokane County with lots of customer traffic
- You are a “consumer facing” businesses who serves everyone
- You have a high transaction volume and your products or services are not “high ticket” expenses
- You might be in these industries (but not required):
Food – Grocery, Restaurant, Value-added direct to consumer foodstuffs
Retail – Gifts, clothing, home, garden, travel wares, etc.
Beverage – Coffee, Beer, Bars, Juice, Tea, etc.
Requirements for Pilot Participation:
- Your business must be listed on the Live Local INW directory. Not listed on the directory? SIGN UP HERE! IT’S FREE!
- You are receptive to operational change in your point of sale workflow
- You are interested in keeping dollars local
- You are willing to give honest feedback about the pilot
Fill out the form below to join us in this innovative journey!
Thank you for your interest in the pilot! We will contact you from email@example.com with next steps.
Still have questions? Visit our Business FAQ page and get answers!
Our Technical Assistance Team is also available and happy to help!
Give us a call at (509)903-5720
Click here to schedule a meeting with a staff member.